Silicon Valley Innovation Center Hosted a Special VIP Insurance Thought Leadership Event on Thursday, Oct 15th, 2015 in San Francisco which was sponsored by Saama Technologies on Disrupting Insurance with Big Data Analytics. The event included leading innovators and thought leaders from insurance companies, venture capital, innovation labs and technology companies discussing the new insurance customer and the critical role of big data analytics in the new digital operating model.Attendees of event were senior level executives dealing with new distribution models, new technologies and changing customer interactions. All of which are causing major disruptions to many lines of business, but at the same time are also offering new opportunities not yet explored.Speakers included:
- Paul CARROLL, CEO, Insurance Thought Leadership, Inc.
- Deepak RAMANATHAN, Director Data Science, Esurance an Allstate Company
- Michael PAULUS, Venture Partner Insurance, Andreesen Horowitz
- Alan BYERS, Group Manager Data Analytics Division, Motorists Mutual Insurance
- Cindy MAIKE, General Manager, Hortonworks, Inc.
- Sanjeev KUMAR, VP/Head of Insurance Practice, Saama Technologies
- Andrey KUNOV, President, Silicon Valley Innovation Center
- Natalie L. WOOD, Vice President, Global Partnerships & Publishing, Silicon Valley Innovation Center