Silicon Valley Innovation Center announced today the speaker lineup for its Banking Disrupted leadership summit featuring some of the most disruptive FinTech leaders.
Silicon Valley Innovation Center presents the groundbreaking lineup of speakers for Banking Disrupted, a disruptive leadership summit to be held on April 19th- 20th at the Crowne Plaza in Foster City, CA.
Banking Disrupted will gather the most innovative minds in the banking industry. “We are excited to welcome the most dynamic speakers in banking and fintech in this cutting-edge effort to create a powerful dialogue between the leaders of the established banks and the technology innovators” – says Valeriy Galitskiy, Head of Fintech at Silicon Valley Innovation Center.
The series of dynamic panel discussions will feature speakers who are passionate about democratizing access to high-quality financial services, building the modern bank for the next generation, expanding financial services to new markets, and solving major market problems.
Featured speakers include:
1. Aaron Vermut | Founder and CEO of Prosper, one of the fastest-growing online marketplaces for consumer credit in the U.S by connecting individual borrowers with individual investors
2. Louis Beryl | CEO of Earnest, a technology-enabled lender that quickly and comprehensively evaluates a person’s complete education, employment and total financial profile
3. Charise Flynn | COO of Dwolla, a digital payment network securely that connects with U.S. banks and credit unions to enable safe, fast and account-to-account transfers
4. Michael Gardner | Head of BNY Mellon Innovation Center, Managing Director of BNY Mellon, the world’s largest deposit bank with over $1.6 trillion in assets under management, and an investments company that helps institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world
5. Pascal Bouvier | Partner at Santander InnoVentures, a $100 million global venture capital fund to support disruptive early stage innovation in the FinTech space
Stay up-to-date on speaker announcements and complete agenda by visiting Banking Disrupted on the SVIC website here.
About Silicon Valley Innovation Center (SVIC)
SVIC promotes the spirit of innovation by crafting disruption-focused conferences and executive leadership programs that harness the incredible advances in the Silicon Valley business space that are reshaping entire societies and the global economy at large.